qrcode

The book and augmented reality: Suppose I insert within a book a QR code, which can be viewed via a smartphone or on a browser. Should what appears on the screen from the scan of the code considered part of the book's architecture.

***

In the few minutes of the Oscars ceremony I willingly subjected myself to, Justin Timberlake joked he was Banksy. Regardless of what you think of either, assume he was telling the truth. How would this affect the perception of the work of either? Compare to the mistreatment online of James Franco's literary endeavors.

UPDATE 17:00: So people don't take James Franco seriously as a poet/fiction writer/PhD candidate/General Hospital cast member. Yet, peers take Natalie Portman and Danica McKellar as scientists (see here. I have more respect for mathematicians and physicists than I do for poets. That being said, I don't have much respect for Amber Tamblyn or Ethan Hawke as writers either.

***

This should be my last Feedbag post. More collaborations with Ray Hsu and other Feedbaggers will ensue.

Comments

Popular Posts