Stolen Black MacBook, Serial W8730DF8YA4

Posting this for archival purposes, since Craig's List will not allow you to post it more than once:

My old house in West Oakland was broken into on March 21st and three laptops were stolen, my girlfriend's (Compaq Armada, 2001 model), my personal laptop (Black MacBook, late 2007 model, 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, slight burn/melt mark on the outside cover of the screen) and my work laptop (Dell Inspiron 710m, with a "Property of [my company]" sticker). If anyone has information on the whereabouts of one of those laptops, please contact me or the Oakland police department. Much of my income and my girlfriend's is dependent on those computers. I will offer a small but substantial reward for the return of those computers.

You may contact me here or by calling me at 415-724-7924 (please leave a message).

Comments

Popular Posts