i'm supposed to be typing my review of the hounds of no, by lara glenum for miPOesias, a book i hate because it's so good and because i had to make myself stop writing (is it possible? a book that keeps the review writing? at any rate, you should buy it) and i keep being distracted by the internet. if you ask me why i always write everything (short of this blog and emails) in the long hand, it has nothing to do with the "authenticity" of the writing act. it's mostly because everywhere i go, there is wireless internet and the internet distracts me.

so if you happen to have one of those (<-) and were willing to donate it to a poor starving artist, you'd make me a happy happy happy man.

speaking of distractions, the site poetisphere is currently holding elections for the poet laureate of the blogosphere. the big surprise being that ron silliman is not even leading the race. now, how come jessica wasn't nominated? and how about seth "my blog gets more hits than yours" abramson?

Comments

Billy Jones said…
As the person who founded the Poet Laureate Of The Blogosphere I guess you can blame me. You see, because I am a poet I've yet to aquire enough funds to promote the event as well as I would like. Maybe your favorites will be nominated next year.

-Billy Jones BloggingPoet.com, LaureatesKids.com, Poets101.com, and Poetisphere.com

Popular Posts