So Blogger was acting out from yesterday until today, somewhere around 12 o'clock (Central). Hence much weird postings on Eric's blog, saying "Test" "Test." Hence no post on my daily reading list, like Chris Murray's, Jordan Davis's and Ron Silliman's blogs. Or Jessica's, Eric's, John's and the other KaBLOW!sts. This silence was quite oppressing.

I WANT MY BLOGS, DESPERATELY!!!

In other news:

Apparently, I now look like a 17 year old. Shorter hair will apparently rejuvenate you. Chall Gray might be the youngest KaBLOW!st around, but I get carded for cigarettes. O rage! O despair! O inimical youth! Have I lived so little to see such barbarity!

Being on my 7th cup of coffee, I should stop (mis-) quoting Corneille's Le Cid. On the other hand, it is such a beautiful play, it is hard not to recite some of its lines. So many (bad, awful) comic books scripts were derived from that play.

Eric Gelsinger inaugurates the first KaBLOW!st contributor's note with a poem published in the magazine Juked. Let it be known that Eric Gelsinger is a joke.

Claire Webb had an amazingly productive weekend, collaborating with Patrick Fallon, another painter from Galveston. More of her action on her flickr account.

Let it be known that Francois Luong is a joke.

Apparently, the Japanese painter Amano Yoshitaka will be in Houston this October for the convention Oni-Con. Apparently, Alyssa Anderson and Lee Wilson want me to come back, be it as staff or else.

And Jon Fadely wants to organize the first KaBLOW!st reading (festival?) in Athens, Georgia. This fall. Same KaBLOW! channel, same KaBLOW! time.

Comments

Eric said…
Word up, H-ref

I've got more KaBlow!st bios on the way.

Exquisite Corpse open season May 1-May 31.

Bombardment.
François Luong said…
the KaBLOW! invasion has started!
chris said…
you are relentless!
grrrrr to anything that dares to tap dance brutally or beautifully or haplessly in your way.
:)
c
chall gray said…
KaBLOW!sm is taking over the world!

People all the way from the potentates to the proletariets, the passive to the pugnacious feel our influence!!

Why not two nights ago I was buying some beer with a friend. My friend Will has a beard and easily looks 25, even though he's only 23. She carded him. I was not carded.

Coincidence? I think not, she felt the KaBLOW presence in the
Bi-Lo...

Popular Posts