melancholia's tremulous dreadlocks #3 preview

Beginnings
art by Claire Webb

The third issue of melancholia's tremulous dreadlocks will go live this coming Sunday, featuring work by:

Adam Fieled - AnnMarie Eldon - Diana Magallón - Gina Myers - GM Quinte - Matina Stamatakis - Jerome Rothenberg - Logan Ryan Smith - Mark Lamoureux - Noah Falck - Ray Hsu - Mark Wallace - Rick Meier - Brane Mozetič - Noah Eli Gordon

melancholia's tremulous dreadlocks is an online bi-weekly journal of poetry and curious bits, co-edited by Andrew Lundwall and François Luong.

Received in the mail:
-Organic Furniture Cellar, by Jessica Smith (Outside Voices)
-Spell #2 (Housepress), edited by Eric Unger, featuring work by Tawrin Baker, Aaron Lowinger, TA Noonan, Michael Slosek, Kate Greenstreet, Logan Ryan Smith, François Luong, Andrew Topel, Andrew Peterson, Ellen Baxt, Jessica Bozek, kevin mcpherson eckhoff, & barrett gordon

All of which I actually received last week.

Meanwhile, someone in Strasbourg, France, was found googling me to arrive at this site. For those not in the know, Strasbourg is my hometown. I wonder who decided to figure out whether I was still alive or not after six years of silence.

Comments

Jessica Smith said…
hey, glad you rec'd OFC.

claire's work is so distinctive... which is, i think, special and worthy of a clap on the back for an artist her age... you can immediately tell "claire webb" when you see a collage like this. good job claire.
François Luong said…
Claire (who does not read this thing ... or rarely) is amazing. as is the artist I have lined up for #4.
François Luong said…
And I am glad to see how beautiful OFC is
Unknown said…
You are so French, I love it.
hey, we're in a mag together! dope.

haven't gotten mine yet. didn't even know it was out.
François Luong said…
amy: someday, someone will have to explain to me what's so French about me (well, beyond, the language, the name, the passport, etc.)

lrs: that issue is dope and so are your poems (and Tiff's, Tawrin's, Kate Greenstreet's ...)
Tawrin said…
Hey François, remember when I said I'd email you w/ stuff to say about your workshop stuff, and you said you'd stuff to say about my workshop stuff...I'm going to email you about your poems in Spell, and -- as you are one of the few with an interest in the algorithmic business -- I'd like to know what you think about my piece in there. We promised, right?
François Luong said…
Oh, f- yeah, completely forgot about that. Will do, I promise (again)

Popular Posts