The party

Obviously, for the people who couldn't make, for obvious reasons (Lauren, John, Logan, Jessica, Ray, Clay, Craig and others I can't think of because of a massive hang over).
Alex and Ilya
Alex and Ilya

Submit to my mighty fist
"Do not submit to melancholia's tremulous dreadlocks!! No CRAP, please!!"

Becky
What mysterious horror did Becky encounter?

I had to distract Patrick ...
The things Patrick and I do behind Claire's back

Submit to the wine bottle
Claire is in the house.

Submit to the Jim Beam
Jim Beam is in the house.

Claire, Cara and the tongue
Poor Cara. We knew you too well ...

West side, siree
West Side!

Claire and Cara

Until James Brown made his way into the party
James Brown is in the house.

Claire being rad
Claire being really rad.

Me and Cara are in the House

Johnny, don't watch
Johnny, don't watch!

Jessica, don't watch
Jessica, don't watch!

DSC03484
I know the raddest people in Houston.

The damage
The aftermath.

Comments

Popular Posts