[15:57] Alex Ross: would you say that the "rightist" vs. "leftist" explanation of politics in America is it the function of an atavistically linear socio-political spectrum perpetuated by those that deign not take time to understand economic reality through hermeneutic study, but rather endorse that same arcane system to which their mummys and daddys subscribed, that they might not rock the proverbial yacht (unless they're listening to the ubiquitous "Journey" or "DMB")?
[15:57] Neur0ticMe: I wouldn't say that. I would say you need to get a life

Comments

Sasha said…
One of these days Francois... BANG! TO THE MOON!

I choose this opportunity to strike back! with bad poetry! Ah, but it is futile... this whole site is a tribute to nothing! Your uppens will come, you decadent savage!
François Luong said…
Watchoo talkin' about, Willis? This blog is a tribute to me and my narcissism.

Popular Posts