Celebrity/Poet Doppelganger Thingie

Just in case John posts anything like this on his blog, yes, I have heard many times before that I
DSC02778
looked like
Sorimachi Takashi as Onizuka of GTO
Sorimachi Takashi of the live action version of GTO (according to Todd Dillard and a slew of ex-girlfriends)
takeshi kaneshiro
Takeshi Kaneshiro, from House of the Flying Daggers, Chungking Express, Fallen Angels and the videogames Onimusha (1 &2)(again, by a slew of ex-girlfriends, especially in Fallen Angels
Tony Leung Chiu Wai
Tony Leung Chiu-wai of Chungking Express, Fallen Angels, Infernal Affairs, In the Mood for Love and 2046 (well, he might be a cousin ...)

More surprisingly, I've also been told I looked like a younger Chris Cornell.

Go figure ...

Comments

Amish Trivedi said…
You don't so much look like Cornell as I have you have his mannerisms. The way your hand comes under your chin specifically.
Not to mention the way I hold cigarettes.
kaytmay said…
btw, tony leung chui wai was only in Chungking Express, it was Leon Lai in Fallen Angels (aka one of the best movies ever of all time).

Popular Posts