It feels a bit strange learning this from Aaron, but I will no longer write reviews for miPOesias. Granted, my last review was written way back in April and I understand that Didi would stop waiting for my arse to send her a new review. Between MTD (hum ... no, I don't know what is up with the new issue and no, I don't have the keys to the website), work (because, you know, I need to pay my bills), the writing, the reading and the art projects, something was going to suffer and the reviews were it. Anyway, 'twas fun while it lasted.

I will still write reviews, when time permits, but not for mipo (because, you know, it was a bit stupid of me to set up 3 week intervals between reviews).

Comments

John Sakkis said…
i don't get it. were you 'fired'?
François Luong said…
John: I wouldn't say I was fired. I stopped writing for them in May when they went on a break and started on MTD. I guess Didi thought I quit without telling her.

Kaya: Yeah, I miss the free books too.

Popular Posts