My computer is kaput. Something about a log file in the SystemRoot/Drivers/Security folder being absent, corrupted or unreadable, preventing Windows XP from booting up completely. I still have my back-up laptop (which is unfortunately a brick) and most files have been saved into a flash drive, except I am missing the last two segments of "The Dust Numerals" and a couple of other things I was working on (hence, this hunt for an external hard drive enclosure).

And Lucie Boscato, stop Googling yourself and email me. I haven't talked to you in ages.

Comments

Hot Whiskey said…
Frenchois,

Trash that shit and get a mac.

Are the segments of The Dust Numerals that you're missing part of what you gave me? If so, I can send it. Haven't read the whole thing yet, but have really enjoyed what I've started to read.
François Luong said…
It's going to be either an IBM or a Mac. As for the Dust Numerals, it's segments 12 and 13, which I don't think you have. Which is okay, because Lauren just sent me the file I had sent her.
Amish Trivedi said…
I desperately want to become a Mac guy.

I, however, have no reason to spend $1000 on anything, much less anything that's difficult to justify with the current state of things...

Popular Posts