So some of my friends in France had our class 10 year reunion. Well, a reunion of sorts, since class means something quite different in France (more like "class section"). Obviously, I couldn't make it because I wasn't in Strasbourg at the time (Christmas, maybe).
S5002133
Lucie Boscato (my former next-door neighbor) and Elodie Grieshaber (I can't remember how I met her)
S5002136

Nicolas Kuhn, Virginie Lebas and their daughter Margaux. I went to medical school with Nicolas and Virginie. Nicolas and I both dropped out while Virginie switched to dental school (someday, maybe, I will explain how med schools work in France). Nicolas and I also played basketball for our town's team, he as guard, I as center, then power forward, then small forward. Virginie's brother also played with us.
S5002139
Marie-Hélène Martini and Emmanuelle Delorme
S5002140
Everyone else

Comments

Popular Posts