This came from Logan Ryan Smith:
I'll be reading at Pegasus Books with Mike Young in 2 weeks. I'll be reading from THE SINGERS and my new manuscript, IN A STATE.

You'll be able to purchase THE SINGERS from me at the reading for only $10--that's something like $5 off. PLUS, I'll have free stuff available like TRANSMISSION PRESS books and copies of old small towns, AS WELL as copies of my new *dusi/e-chap kollectiv book, MUCH LIKE YOU SHARK.

So, you should come and buy my book at this special LOW LOW discount, get some free stuff, and hear me read, which never ever happens. I get invited to read in the Bay Area once every 5 years, so you don't want to miss this opportunity--I mean, come on, it's the only chance you have to just STARE at me for, like, 15 minutes straight and not have to feel awkward about it. And don't pretend like you wouldn't relish the chance to stare DREAMILY at me for a WHOLE 15 MINUTES!

Saturday, July 7th @ 7:30pm and FREE

Pegasus Books
2349 Shattuck Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94704

------------------
transmissionpress.blogspot.com
theredgummibear.blogspot.com
And yes, I will try to be there too.

And wow, first post since I move to San Francisco. Computer problems have been fixed, only to have others creep up on me (namely, bad RAM chip and mouse behaving strangely). New computer will be bought in September.

Comments

Popular Posts