From Kaya Oakes:

I'm already sick of myself just looking at that headline, but I'm reading twice this week in honor of Kitchen Sink and my book. Please come by! I'd especially like to see folks at the Mama Buzz event as it's probably the last KS reading ever, and also in San Francisco on Saturday because, well, it's San Francisco on Saturday and the Make Out Room is awesome.

Thursday July 12th, 6pm to 9pm
Readings from KS contributing writers: Jen Burke Anderson, Lisa Drostova, Sierra Filucci, Sam Hurwitt, Jeff Johnson, Stefanie Kalem, Elka Karl, Mike Larkin, Jen Loy, Kaya Oakes and Lee Skirboll

Mama Buzz Cafe, 2318 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland, CA 94612 . 510.465.4073

Writers With Drinks, Saturday, July 14
Ben Fong-Torres (Rolling Stone Magazine)
Lynn Peril (Mystery Date, College Girls)
Deborah Ross (Marion Zimmer Bradley's Fantasy Magazine)
Audacia Ray ($pread Magazine, Naked On The Internet)
Jimmy Chen (McSweeney's)
Kaya Oakes (Kitchen Sink, Telegraph)
At The Make-Out Room 3225 22nd. St., San Francisco CA, from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM, doors open at 7 PM.
I'll be at the Make-Out Room reading. Hell of a way to celebrate Bastille Day without wanting to slash my wrists. I should also get my copy of Gary's third issue of Elsewhere.

Comments

Popular Posts