The new issue of Gulf Coast has been out for some time now (I think it was released in April) and their website has not been updated yet. Kinda like New American Writing. And no, I don't have any poems in GC (having never submitted there). GC just has a sentimental value for me (even though I admitted today to a young lady that I did not do sentimentalism). You know, when David Ray Vance was assistant editor and I a glorified intern and when we worked to create a really spiffy website. Yes, I said "spiffy."

Comments

Mike Young said…
Under what circumstances did you admit to the young lady your lack of sentimentalism?

In other words, that never works out well for me.
François Luong said…
L: "So why did you pick this place?"

Me: "Well, you know, you and I had been there before ..."

L: "Oh, how sentimental."

Me: "Well, more like practicality. You know I don't do 'sentimental.'"

Popular Posts