Obviously, I am quite pissed at UPN for not replaying Veronica Mars on Sunday evenings.

Meanwhile, from Le Monde:
The Swedes do not question the principle of this "Swedish model" of high taxes and low inequalities. They are attached to those principles. But the Alliance struck employment: the unemployment rate of 5.7% is obtained after many would-be workers emerge from the statistics classified as handicapped or "in training." For the Alliance, a million Swedes are "excluded" by these means from the employment market, and the real unemployment rate would be around 15%. On top of that, the right accused the left of encouraging abuses.
(the link leads to the translated version of the article, courtesy of truthout)

Johannes had also expressed his concerns about the anti-immigrant tone of the Conservative party on his recently retired blog.

Comments

Amish Trivedi said…
I smell a long poem!
François Luong said…
Maybe later. Writing long poems is quite tricky.
Amish Trivedi said…
What did happen to his blog, by the way?
François Luong said…
I don't know. Ask him directly.
Amish Trivedi said…
I don't know why I didn't think of that. I thought maybe he had announced it and I just missed it.
Unknown said…
When DOES Mars come on? I keep missing her somehow. Sniffle. I caught many of the re-runs though. Now they're over too. Double snot. I mean, sniffle.
Johannes said…
http://exoskeleton-johannes.blogspot.com/

I just started a new blog site.

Popular Posts