Weekend Hangover Photo

DSC02778
DSC02778,
originally uploaded by neuroticme.
8 Lone Stars and 8 shots of Russian vodka at Poison Girl, Ranjana getting to kick Alex Ross's arse, Paul Otremba (poetry editor at Gulf Coast) chatting about Michael Palmer's The Promises of Glass, In Company of Moths and Sun to celebrate his Wallace Stevens Award, meeting Matt Seigel and his girlfriend and being glad to finally have someone in Houston who digs chapbooks (beyond Andrew, Sasha, Claire and I), Sasha West (my former boss and member of my thesis committee) reminiscing the verbal fight during my thesis defense between Tony Hoagland and Dan Price about the place of theory in poetry (you want theory, I'll give string theory).

More photos to come when Ranjana emails them to me. And yes, Andrew Kozma does look like a 13 year old.

Comments

Popular Posts