No real update for today, no diatribe against fatass-racist-nazi-bastard who enjoys wrestling. Working on the Comic Corpse, while Lauren will be working on a page of The Bus, Claire will be making some wonderful collages, John will try not to spill any Nutella on his vas deferens, Jessica will be working on her medieval lit paper. Ekrem makes his comeback on the blogosphere reading Pierre Joris's A Nomad Poetics, Tawrin and Eric are fighting infections and Aaron is planning a graduation party.

It is a beautiful day in Houston and I need China ink and a new quill.

Also received: cmde Chris Daniels's wonderful translation of Josely Vianna Baptista's On the Shining Screen of the Eyelids, which Jessica and Claire need to see.

And to whoever in San Jose, CA, is looking to see whether "Luong is a Vietnamese or a Chinese surname," it is both, although mine is Chinese. As such, my Chinese name is written like this: 梁 明 輝 (Leung ming2 fai1. I know, I have brightness twice as a given name and I too think it's retarded. Blame my father)

Comments

John Sakkis said…
not nutella this time...pabst blue ribbon all over my goodies...

can't wait to see what you do with the comic...

"come along come along"
-LuckyiamPSC

Popular Posts