Wow! Nick Flynn's Another Bullshit Night in Suck City, one of my favorite nonfiction books published last year, is being adapted into a movie.

In the role of Nick Flynn, I see ... hum ... Jake Gyllenhaal. As Nick's father, Ian McKellen, Cate Blanchett as his mother and Natalie Portman as his off and on girlfriend.

Of course, I am just talking out of my ass.

And I will punch whoever comes and tells me that parts of Another ... was a fabrication. This, unlike James Frey's book, was a well-written book.

Comments

CLAY BANES said…
thanks. you just gave me an idea.
François Luong said…
oh, please, do tell!
Mike Young said…
I keep wanting to read that book, but it always skirts away from me.

Sorry it took so long for me to link you, François. I have done it now. We are linked.
François Luong said…
noo apologies necessary.
CLAY BANES said…
a pile of these came in. i bought one.
François Luong said…
is that the cover to the new paperback?

Popular Posts