Hey John, as they say in Greek, "It's Clobbering Time!" or André Breton vs. Natty Bumpo

(also known as "When John and François are being very silly.")

I, François "El Pendejo Franco" Luong, in response to Yanni "Merk-ze-Jerk" Sakkis, declares war on the aforementioned Mr. Sakkis for the heart and original art of Miss Claire Webb. Granted, John is fitter than I am but I have the unfair advantage of being able to woo Claire directly. On the other hand, if I were Claire, I would go with Captain Jean-Luc Picard.

I don't think the sousaphone will win.

Listening to Sugizo - truth?

Comments

John Sakkis said…
"John is fitter than I am but I have the unfair advantage of being able to woo Claire directly."

way to rub it in buddy...i call foul!

at least i have "westside" and a george schneeman on my side...AND i'm sure a. waldman would throw down in my favor...

marry me claire!

marry me jean luc picard!
François Luong said…
i call a tie. i got t. hoagland and a. zagajewski to help me out. and to your george schneeman, i'm waiting for a broadside by shin yu pai
John Sakkis said…
okay, tie it is...

marry ME claire!

marry me AD Skinner!
François Luong said…
William Riker beats Skinner. Being an officer in the Federation Starfleet beats being a director of the FBI.
John Sakkis said…
what, are you crazy?!

the only person who beats ad skinner is fox mulder...tough if claire were to marry either/or i'd still be a happy camper...

marry me Kolchek the NightStalker! (original Kolchek not Charlize Theron's boyfriend)
François Luong said…
haha! this is where the unfair advantage plays in! i know that claire would pick riker over skinner!!

marry ME Jarod the Pretender!
Jessica Smith said…
Can I have Charlize?
jwg said…
drop the zero and go out with a hero
François Luong said…
Jim! You're not even in the States right now! Welcome here, by the way.
jwg said…
francois
thanks. I alway jump at the chance to say "drop the zero and go out with a hero" it brings back such fond memories.

j

Popular Posts