I am sorry ...

... but I had to share this ...

Comments

François Luong said…
Funny, friends who were watching the video as well were talking about a shirt with the guy's face and that sentence.

Now, doesn't he look like Prince Adam from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe?
Jessica Smith said…
dude, yes he does. this is awesome. are they scandinavian? everyone's so... blond.
Jessica Smith said…
I could watch this all day. The choreography. The weird trekkie set. the horror b-film warp on the music. I'm really not sure what's the best part.
François Luong said…
Yes, I could also watch this video all day! And they're all Finns. Are Finns considered Scandinavians? I know they were part of the Swedish empire for a while, but their language and folklore is totally unrelated from Sweden's.
CLAY BANES said…
unrelated but they're forced to learn swedish.

score, bra. this one's worth it.

Popular Posts